Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Red Hot

Favorite Winter trend: RED! Nothing like a red hot hair color to beat the cold.While red is generally thought of as a warm-toned hair color, there are several shades that are actually blue-based and contrast nicely with cool winter complexions. The deepness of the shade may actually help counteract the ruddiness often found in cool, pale skin tones.

For cool complexions try ruby, red-violet, Bordeaux, cherry and garnet. Burgundy and similar shades particularly flatter medium-toned cool winter complexion.

For warm complexions try fire red, copper red, and candy red.











1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try red hair! My favorite is the very last photo--so pretty. I love that color but I've always wondered if it would look weird or unnatural on me.

    ReplyDelete